Windows XP Service Pack 3 Overview
Microsoft is always working to make the Windows operating system faster, safer, and more stable. As part of this effort, Microsoft works on updates, fixes, and other improvements that fix problems that customers and partners have told the company about. Microsoft sometimes puts these updates and improvements into a single package and makes it available to all Windows users. This makes it easier for customers to get these updates and improvements. These packages are called service packs.
Windows XP ISO SP3 pro has all of the Windows XP updates that have already been released. This includes security updates and hotfixes. It also has some out-of-band updates and a small number of new features that don’t make a big difference in how customers use the operating system.
Windows XP window provides customers who are still using Windows XP with a new baseline. Customers who already have Windows XP installed can use Windows XP SP3 to catch up on updates they might have missed, like when they turned down individual updates through Windows Update.
Windows Vista has the most advanced security and management features, but PCs that can’t be upgraded to Windows Vista right now can use Windows XP SP3 to make sure they have all updates and use some new Windows Server 2008 features, like Network Access Protection (NAP).
What Is In Service Pack 3
Windows XP ISO SP3 includes all of the previous Windows XP updates, such as security updates and hotfixes, as well as a few updates that were released outside of the normal release schedule. The Microsoft® Management Console (MMC) 3.0 and the Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 are two examples of updates that are included in the service pack (MSXML6).
Through XP SP3, Microsoft is not adding important features from newer versions of Windows, like Windows Vista, to Windows XP. For example, Windows XP window does not include Windows Internet Explorer 7, but it does include updates for both Internet Explorer 6 and Internet Explorer 7, and it will update whichever version is already installed on the computer. One notable exception is that SP3 does include Network Access Protection (NAP) to help organizations that use Windows XP take advantage of new features in the Windows Server® 2008 operating system.
Features of Windows XP Professional SP3
- Security updates: Windows XP ISO includes all security updates released prior to its release, providing enhanced security and protection against viruses and malware.
- Network Access Protection (NAP): This feature allows network administrators to enforce compliance with security policies for computers connecting to a network.
- Black Hole Router Detection: This feature helps to identify and avoid routers that are not properly routing network traffic, improving network reliability.
- Enhanced Device Support: Windows XP window includes support for more hardware devices, improving compatibility with newer hardware.
- Windows Installer 3.1 v2: This updated version of the Windows Installer improves the reliability and stability of the installation process.
- Remote Desktop Protocol 6.1: This updated version of Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) improves the speed and reliability of remote connections.
- WPA2 support: Includes support for the WPA2 security protocol for wireless networks, providing stronger security for wireless connections.
- Network Diagnostics Tool: This tool helps to identify and troubleshoot network connection issues, making it easier to diagnose and fix network problems.
- Windows Media Player 11: Includes Windows Media Player 11, which offers improved performance and support for new multimedia formats.
- Processor: Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz recommended)
- Memory (RAM): At least 64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended)
- Hard disk space: At least 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Graphics card: Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
Setup Technical Specifications
Read the setup information before you start the free download.
- Full Name: Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Setup File name: en_windows_xp_professional_sp3_Nov_2013_Incl_SATA_Drivers.iso
- Full Setup Size: 617 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatible With: 32 Bit (x86)
Download Windows XP ISO SP3 for free
Windows XP ISO SP3 is available for free, with no further strings attached, through the rapid download services provided by Techfeone.net. With one click on the “Download Now” button, you can start the Free Download.
Windows XP Pro SP3 32-bit (x86) ISO image
See more: Windows XP SP2 Pro 64-bit (x64)
Windows XP Professional Product Key