Microsoft Office 2013 Portable Overview
Portable Office 2013 is the portable version. It has a lot of great features and works well on a lot of systems. It has a very useful environment, a sleek design, and an easy-to-use design.
Here, you’ll find great support for online storage and other online apps like OneDrive, Outlook.com, Skype, Yammer, Flickr, etc. Also, it works well with XML files and can import or export to PDF formats.
With Office 2013 Portable, you can make your document more quickly and easily. You can also import or insert a video or picture into your documents to back up your argument. Besides this, has charts that explain your data. There are a lot of different chart templates that can be used.
It can be used on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. You don’t have to install it. Just download it to a USB flash drive and use it wherever you want.
If you want to design or make a document in a language other than English? You can then do it. Because portable Office 2013 has the ability to work with more than one language.
The latest version works well with Android devices as well. You can use it on your smartphone, Tablet, or other device. You can manage your data files from anywhere with the help of Office 365 and online cloud features.
Office 2013 Portable Google Drive was released by Microsoft at the same time as Office 2013, with a similar interface and basic tools and features as Office 2013. Office 2013 Portable not only has a super lightweight size but also fast processing speed and high work performance, making it one of the most popular office software.
Microsoft designed this version for those who encounter unexpected problems when installing the Full version of Office 2013 on their computer. In that case, you can use Office 2013 Portable as a replacement for the Full version. With the Portable version, users can use it immediately without wasting time installing it like the Full version or registering an account. Therefore, Office 2013 Portable can run smoothly and operate stably even on devices with low configurations. Additionally, you can also copy the Portable version to an external hard drive or USB drive to use on other devices.
However, because it is a condensed version of the Full Office 2013, the Portable version will not have full features like the Full version and will not be updated with system bug fixes. Security issues are also something users need to consider when choosing Office 2013 Portable
Microsoft Office 2013 Portable include:
- Microsoft Word 2013 – a word processing program used for creating, editing, and formatting text documents.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 – a spreadsheet program used for organizing, analyzing, and visualizing data.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 – a presentation program used for creating and delivering professional presentations.
- Microsoft Access 2013 – a database management system used for creating and managing databases.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, (32-bit and 64-bit)
- A processor speed of at least 1 GHz is required.
- RAM (Random Access Memory): 2 GB or more.
- Free space on the hard drive required for installation is 1.7 GB.
Setup Technical Specifications
Read the setup information before you start the free download.
- Full Name: Microsoft Office 2013 Portable
- Setup File name: Techfeone.net_Microsoft_Office_2013_portable.zip
- Full Setup Size: 637 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatible With: 32 Bit (x86) /64 Bit (x64)
Download Microsoft Office 2013 Portable for Windows
Microsoft Office 2013 Portable is available for free, with no further strings attached, through the rapid download services provided by Techfeone.net. With one click on the “Download Now” button, you can start the Free Download.
- Whenever a password is required for a packed file, it is always techfeone.net
- You’ll find Office 2013 Portable tools in the extracted folder. To launch a utility, right-click it and click “Run as administrator”.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Microsoft Office 2013 full 32+64bit
- Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus
- Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus
- Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus