Tuxera NTFS overview
Mac OS X does not support writing to Microsoft Windows formatted NTFS volumes out-of-the-box. The solution is here. Tuxera NTFS for Mac is all read/write NTFS software for Mac users. The software has full support for the new 64-bit kernels introduced with Snow Leopard. This is the full user guide you need to install Tuxera NTFS for Mac.
Tuxera NTFS has been engineered to bring users maximum possible performance when accessing NTFS drives while keeping their data safe. It also offers some additional features to its open-source counterpart, NTFS-3G, along with commercial support.
- Use external USB drives previously formatted in Windows.
- Swap drives regularly between Windows PCs and Macs.
- Seamless data exchange when dual-booting Windows and macOS/OS X.
- Easy file handling when running Windows through a virtual machine.
Tuxera NTFS main features
- Mounting and unmounting NTFS volumes
- Creating NTFS file systems
- Formatting an existing volume as NTFS
- Repartitioning a disk with NTFS partitions
- Creating an NTFS disk image
- Checking and repairing NTFS file systems
Tuxera NTFS latest features
- Support all versions of NTFS
- Provides multiscreen applications
- Specially optimized for the file-sharing over the network
- Further, it repairs and verifies NTFS volumes
- Automatic translation of names
Download Tuxera NTFS for Mac (Latest Version)
TuxeraNTFS 2016.1 (Support for macOS Sierra 10.12)
TuxeraNTFS 2018 (Support macOS High Sierra 10.13, Mojave, Catalina)