SketchUp Pro 2020 is a very popular and easy-to-use 3D design software that has been widely used in the field of architectural design. Through the proficient use of Sketchup, anyone can use its simple operation and diverse functions to complete the simulation of architecture and landscape, interior design, urban, furniture. design and environment, civil engineering, mechanical and structural design, small and medium scale construction and repair And game design and film previews, and many other tasks.
SketchUp There are many versions, from SketchUp 5.0, software that was acquired and later developed by Google SketchUp 6.0 and 7.0 and others, which can be used with Google’s 3D repository of Google (model library) online) and Google Earth (Google Earth) The software is contributed by users from all over the world. At the same time, it can also be connected to various drawing software such as Auto CAD and 3DSMAX for collaborative work.
SketchUp main features
- Unique and concise interface, easy to use
- It has a wide range of applications, which can be applied in the fields of architecture, planning, garden, landscaping, indoor and industrial design, etc.
- Convenient push-pull function, designers can easily create 3D geometry through graphics without creating complex 3D models
- Quickly create a section at any position, so that the designer can clearly understand the internal structure of the building and can create a two-dimensional section at will and quickly import it into AutoCAD for processing.
- Combine with AutoCAD, Revit, 3DMAX, PIRANESI, and other software, import and export DWG, DXF, JPG, 3DS format files quickly
- Comes with a large number of component libraries and material libraries needed for architectural design including doors, windows, columns, furniture…
- Easily produce show video animations to fully express the designer’s creative ideas
- With different rendering modes like draft, line draft, perspective, render, etc.
- Accurate positioning of shade and sun, the designer can analyze shade and sun in real-time according to the area and time of the building
- Easily label space and text sizes
Sketchup System Requirements
V-ray only supports 64-bit Windows system.
|Processor||1st Gen Intel® Core™ or compatible processor with SSE4.2 support (x64)|
|RAM||4 GB RAM and 4 GB swap minimum – recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file|
|TCP/IP||Only IPv4 is supported. IPv6 is currently not supported|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.|
|SketchUp||SketchUp 2016 (64-bit), 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020|
|GPU Support||Maxwell-, Pascal-, Volta- and Turing-based NVIDIA card(s) with latest video driver or at least version 411.31
For more info, see GPU Rendering.
Download Sketchup Pro 2020 for Windows
Vray 4.2 for SketchUp 2020
How to install and activate Sketchup Pro 2020
Note: Disable antivirus software (Windows defender off the Security Center for Windows 10) before proceeding with the installation.
1. Extract the downloaded file and install it by running the file Setup.exe
2. Click Install to run the installation
3. Wait for the installation process for a moment
4. Select Yes to restart the computer. As soon as the device has finished booting, the installation will continue
5. Click Finish to complete the installation
6. Activate the software:
- Open Crack Folder and copy 3 files in there
- Paste & replace the files in the Current Directory of Sketchup
ex: For PC replace the file in C:\Program Files\SketchUp\SketchUp 2020\
Done! On the device screen, the main interface of SketchUp Pro 2020 will appear as shown in the image below.
Instructions for installing Vray 4.2 for SketchUp Pro 2020
- Copy the file cgauth.dll to
C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for SketchUp\extension\vrayappsdk\bin
- Copy the file vray_BRDFScanned.dll to
C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for SketchUp\extension\vrayappsdk\bin\plugins
Plugin Installation Instructions
Copy the entire contents of the Plugin folder to
C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2020\SketchUp\Plugins