Microsoft Windows 8.1 Overview
The Windows 8.1 operating system is an advancement of the Windows 8 vision for a future in which excellent devices are linked with a potent selection of vital apps and cloud-based services. Windows 8.1 was released on July 29, 2013. This one includes all of the latest components of Windows 8 and brings the operating system up to date to Windows 8.1, which is available to those who are already running Windows 8. It has more useful features than Windows 8, which made it more appealing to the people who would be using it.
This is the new version of Windows, and it was developed with your lifestyle in mind. It is cutting-edge, including the most cutting-edge software and hardware designs available today. It caters to one’s own preferences by providing a selection of options across a variety of categories, including displays, designs, and gadgets. You will have access to a variety of fantastic applications, additional forms of entertainment that are driven by the cloud, expanded possibilities for communication and data storage, and an enhanced version of the web with new ways to search and browse.
The best part is that Windows unifies everything so that all of your applications and services communicate intelligently with one another and remain in sync with you at all times. This is the one-of-a-kind experience that is presently available to you on Windows 8.1 and Windows RT 8.1.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 key feartures
- Help & Tips Section: In Windows 8.1, you may access Help & Tips directly from Microsoft.
- The Return of the Start Button: Users will no longer have to rely on third-party solutions to install a Start Button.
- “Right Click” Menu: The new Start Button has a “right-click” menu that provides rapid access to a variety of important functions.
- You may also use this option to shut down or restart your computer.
- Boot to Desktop: You may enable Windows 8.1 to boot immediately into desktop mode.
- Customizable Start Screen: On the Start Screen, you may organize the active tiles in groups.
- Easier PC Setup: You can make adjustments to power, display, network configuration, and other settings without having to use the traditional Control Panel.
- Comprehensive Search: allows you to combine results from several content sources, including as the Web, applications, files, and SkyDrive.
- A Quicker and More Reliable Built-In Browser: Internet Explorer 11 is faster and more stable than Internet Explorer (IE) 10. It also removes the previous 10-tab restriction on open tabs and allows you to see pages side by side.
- Integration with SkyDrive: all apps and files are now saved in Microsoft’s cloud.
Windows 8.1 Operating System Requirements
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- 1 GB of system memory
- 16 GB available hard drive space (32-bit), 20 GB available hard drive space (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Get the Official Version of Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro ISO Download
Download Windows 8.1 Pro Official file ISO [32&64Bit]
+ Win 8.1 64bit [3.58 GB]
+ Win 8.1 32bit [2.7 GB]
Windows 8.1 Pro Installation Key
You will be required the following installation key to install Windows 8.1 Professional.
Note: This key isn’t for activating Windows; it’s only for installation, and you’ll need to enter it during both 32 Bit and 64 Bit installation.
How To Install Windows 8.1 ISO Using USB/DVD
After Windows 8.1 Pro ISO Download is successful. Save the iso file on your PC. Now you have to make a bootable Windows 8.1 USB/DVD media using this iso file.
Follow this tutorial on How to install Windows 8.1 ISO. The steps to install windows 8.1 are simple and easy.