SketchUp Pro 2019 is a design toolkit that is directly geared towards the creative process of design alternatives. Its creative process not only fully expresses the designer’s thoughts but also fully meets the needs of instant communication with customers. It allows designers to come up with very intuitive ideas directly on the computer. It is a great tool for creating 3D architectural design alternatives.
SketchUp is a very popular and easy-to-use 3D design software. This is a design toolkit that directly confronts the creative process of design alternatives. The creative process can not only fully express the designer’s ideas, but also fully meet the needs of instant communication with customers.
Building a 3D model in Sketchup is like drawing on a pencil drawing. Sketchup itself can automatically recognize your lines and capture them automatically. Its modeling process is simple and clear, it is drawing lines to form the surface, and then extruding, it is also the most commonly used method for architectural modeling. . Sketchup is a software suitable for designers, since its operation will not become an obstacle for you, and you can focus on the design itself.
Sketchup 2019 new features
- New Welcome Window: The SketchUp 2019 welcome window is improved compared to the previous version. Its included learn section gives you access to the SketchUp forum, campus, and videos.
- Newline Styles: The style upgrade is the best improvement to date in version 2019. You can now add a line directly in SketchUp. In these new features, you’ll have everything you need to draw 2D designs.
- Tape Measure Tool: SketchUp 2019 has improved the tape measure tool. With the improvement of this version, just hover over objects or spaces, you can see every digit of the measurement.
- DWG/DXF import & export Improvements:With SketchUp pro 2019, you can export and import DWG files easily.
- Selection Fill Improvements:Although this upgrade is not much, it is still very convenient in 3D design. In this version of Sketchup, the autofill detects hidden objects and smart fills.
- SketchUp 2019 adds a few more features: Locking layout files, fast and realistic rendering, and more.
Sketchup Pro 2019 System Requirements
|Processor||Intel 64, AMD64 or compatible processor with SSE4.2 support|
|RAM||Minimum 8 GB RAM, recommended 16 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk Space||minimum 2GB, recommended 12GB (includes additional downloadable content)|
|TCP/IP||Only IPv4 is supported. IPv6 is currently not supported|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1, Windows 10.|
|SketchUp||SketchUp 2017, 2018, 2019, Sketchup 2020, 2021|
|GPU Support||Maxwell-, Pascal-, Volta-, Turing- and Ampere- based NVIDIA card(s) with latest video driver or at least version 411.31
For more info, see GPU Rendering. V-Ray Vision requires a Graphics card with DirectX 11 or DirectX 12 and Shader Model 5.0 capabilities.
Download Sketchup Pro 2020 FREE
How to install and activate Sketchup Pro 2019
Note: Disable antivirus software (Windows defender off the Security Center for Windows 10) before proceeding with the installation.
1. Extract the downloaded file and install it by running the file Setup.exe
2. Click Finish to complete the installation
3. Activate Sketchup Pro 2019:
- Open Crack Folder and copy 3 files in there
- Paste & replace the files in the Current Directory of Sketchup
ex: For PC replace the file in C:\Program Files\SketchUp\SketchUp 2019\
Done! On the device screen, the main interface of SketchUp Pro 2020 will appear as shown in the image below.