Microsoft Office 2013 overview
One edition of Microsoft’s popular office suite, MS Office 2013 is available for use on Microsoft Windows. Essentially, it is the precursor to Microsoft Office 2016 and the successor to Microsoft Office 2010. In addition to its previous features, it now includes compatibility for more file formats, an improved user interface, and the ability to use touch input.
The Microsoft Office Professional 2013 suite of programs includes useful applications for a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to word processing, presentation preparation, spreadsheet creation, database building, desktop publishing, and the management of one’s thoughts, schedule, and communicate with your contacts.
What’s New in Office 2013?
1. Office on Demand
You can access the full versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher by logging into your Office account while online. All of this is feasible without even having Office installed on that PC. Easily access your files from a Skydrive or the website of your company.
2. Backstage View
The Backstage View contains the Open, Save, Print, Share, and program Options. Click the File tab on the Ribbon to access the Backstage view.
3. Getting Started
When you make a new document, you no longer just see a blank page. Instead, you can now choose from a number of templates. If you are connected to the Internet, you can also look at more templates.
4. Paste with Live Preview
You can get a sneak peek of the formatted pasted content by hovering over the contextual menu items.
5. Improved Picture-Editing Tools
Improved Picture-Editing Tools: There are numerous new ways to edit photos and images in documents.
- Insert screen shots: Take a screenshot or screen clipping, and add it to documents.
- Improved SmartArt: Add SmartArt that uses photographs.
- Other tools: New picture editing tools refine the brightness, contrast, or sharpness of a picture; add artistic effects and control cropping and compression
6. New features in excel 2013
Have you ever struggled to create a chart that effectively communicated your data? Excel 2013 introduces numerous new charting features to aid in the creation of informative and engaging visualizations:
- Charts simplified: Quick Analysis makes it easy to turn your data into a chart or table.
- Chart recommendations: Choose the Recommended Charts option from the ribbon if you need to insert a chart. In the resulting window, you can look at a sample of each available chart before deciding which one is best.
- Formatting your chart: Is easy with the 3 new chart buttons which allows you to pick and preview your changes.
- Data Labels: On the chart are now richer with more formatting flexibility.
- Animation: When you change the source of the data in your chart, the changes to the chart are animated, so you can see how the changes affect it.
Other new features in Excel 2013 include:
- Flash fill: Following the pattern, Excel recognises this and displays possible matches to the data that you are entering.
- Using slicers: When working with a table in Excel, you may filter data by utilizing slicers. A slicer shows a graphical representation of the filter values and, once chosen, filters the table data accordingly.
- Own window: To assist when working with several workbooks at the same time, each workbook is displayed in its own window.
- New functions: Several new functions have been added to the Excel function repository.
- PivotTables: From Recommended PivotTables to PowerView, the PivotTable functionality has also been enhanced to enrich your data analysis.
7. New features in Word 2013
The following new features that Word has added make life a little bit simpler and offer a richer reading experience for your readers:
- Read Mode: When viewing a document, use this view since it presents the text in simple-to-read columns.
- Resume Reading: This fantastic function comes in handy while reading or dealing with lengthy publications. When you close a document in Word 2013, the page number you were on is remembered. When you reopen the same document, a little window will appear asking you if you wish to skip to this page.
- Online Videos: Do you want to create more interactive documents? You can watch an online video that was put into your document without even leaving it.
- Expand and Collapse: You can collapse parts of your documents so that the reader can choose whether or not to see the full contents.
- Simple Markup: Are you finding that evaluating markups is making your view more cluttered? When you look at the document using the new basic markup view, you will only see an indication symbol in places where the markup has been modified.
- Comments: You may make working together on papers simpler by responding to comments or marking them as complete.
- Open and edit PDF: Word 2013 now allows for the editing of PDF files!
- Layout and Alignment guides: As you edit and move images in your document, see a real-time preview of your changes. To guarantee that images are in line with other elements in your page, use the alignment guides.
8. New features in PowerPoint 2013
Take use of these new features to increase the impact of your presentation:
- Presenter View: View your notes on your monitor, zoom in on charts or diagrams on your slides or use the slide navigator to jump to a particular slide.
- Widescreen: A new 16:9 layout is now available.
- Line-up and spacing: Smart Guides pop up instantly to help you line up photos, shapes, and more.
- Motion Path: A visual representation of where your image will end up makes animation of objects stress-free.
- Merge shapes: By combining similar items, you can make a new shape.
- Improved Audio and Video: By supporting more file formats and letting music play in the background, the multimedia experience is made better.
- Color matching: Use the eyedropper tool to make sure that your colors are a perfect match.
- Comments: Use the Comments pane to make it easy to get to comments.
9. New features in Outlook 2013
Efficiency drives the new features introduced in Outlook 2013:
- Previewing Messages: Just by looking at the list of messages in your inbox, you may get a sense of what they include.
- Inline replies: Get back to someone fast by typing a response in the Reading Pane.
- Quick Actions: In the message’s reading view, you may see and use the accompanying commands.
- All and Unread buttons: Messages may be quickly filtered using the tabs at the top of the list.
- Calendar Preview: When you put your cursor over the Calendar menu item, a preview of your schedule will appear.
- People Card: All the information about all your contacts are collated and visible here. You can then schedule a meeting, send an instant message
or give them a call using their card.
- Navigation: The addition of a status bar at the screen’s bottom has made navigating between different sections much simpler.
- Search: Easy-to-use yet robust search tools make it possible to quickly locate specific content..
- Weather: In your Calendar view, your local weather forecast is displayed; a fter all, who wants to attend an outdoor function when it’s raining?
Download Microsoft Office 2013 professional Plus
Office 2013 pro plus 32bit
Office 2013 pro plus 64bit
How to Activate Microsoft Office 2013
Copy Paste the MS Office 2013 Product keys below
PGD67-JN23K-JGVWW-KTHP4-GXR9G OFFICE 2013 PRO PLUS MSDN RETAIL: [*New Key1]: B9GN2-DXXQC-9DHKT-GGWCR-4X6XK [New Key2]: 6PMNJ-Q33T3-VJQFJ-23D3H-6XVTX KDVQM-HMNFJ-P9PJX-96HDF-DJYGX 366NX-BQ62X-PQT9G-GPX4H-VT7TX 4HNBK-863MH-6CR6P-GQ6WP-J42C9 6KTFN-PQH9H T8MMB-YG8K4-367TX KBDNM-R8CD9-RK366-WFM3X-C7GXK MH2KN-96KYR-GTRD4-KBKP4-Q9JP9 2MNJP-QY9KX-MKBKM-9VFJ2-CJ9KK N4M7D-PD46X-TJ2HQ-RPDD7-T28P9 NK8R7-8VXCQ 3M2FM-8446R-WFD6X 2B8KN-FFK6J-YWMV4-J3DY2-3YF29 MTDNG-PDDGD-MHMV4-F2MBY-RCXKK PBTFM-WWN3H-2GD9X-VJRMG-C9VTX G9N3P-GRJK6-VM63J-F9M27-KHGXK DMXHM-GNMM3-MYHHK-6TVT2-XTKKK GYWDG-NMV9P-746HR-Y2VQW-YPXKK 6HDB9-BNRGY-J3F83-CF43C-D67TX X2YWD-NWJ42-3PGD6-M37DP-VFP9K GPT9W-CWNJK-KB29G-8V93J-TQ429 46DNX-B4Q98-PQVPW-Q8VM6-FVR29 PNP4F-KY64B-JJF4P-7R7J9-7XJP9 WTFN9-KRCBV-2VBBH-BC272-27GXM N2P94-XV8HD-W9MHF-VQHHH-M4D6X 433NF-H7TMK-TPMPK-W4FGW-7FP9K 7TPNM-PMWKF-WVHKV-G869H-9BQ6X XRNFT-HG2FV-G74BP-7PVDC-JB29K DJC4N-DX7PC-GM3GK-V8KKW-XWYGX N7PXY-WR4XP-D4FGK-K66JH-CYQ6X XRNFT-HG2FV-G74BP-7PVDC-JB29K