What is CorelDRAW?
CorelDraw is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation. CorelDraw was originally released in January of 1989, running on the Windows 2.x operating system. Today, the latest version is marketed as Graphics Suite 2017, with over 15 million users worldwide.
CorelDRAW is a vector-based graphics software. Using this, you can make designs very easily. You can also make the layouts of signages by adding measurements. In corelDRAW, whatever lines or objects you draw will always be vector graphics. The means, you can enlarge or zoom in as much as you can but the quality of object or line stays the same – it won’t blur or fade. Design made in CorelDRAW are mostly preferred for printing purposes such as vinyl cutting, wood engraving, laser cutting and laser engraving.
New Features in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8
- New compatibility and support
- New design features requested by users
- New and enhanced photo-editing features
- Enhanced Font filtering and search
- New Corel Font Manager
- Enhanced Knife Tool
- New workspace customization
- New learning tools
- Enhanced support for sharing and output
- New CorelDRAW SDK & Developer Community
The following list includes the minimum system requirements. Note that for optimum performance, you need more RAM and hard disc space than indicated in the list.
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or windows 10 in 32-bit or 64-bit with the latest updates and sevice pack
- Intel core i3/i5/i7 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disc space
Electronics software downloads (ESD) require more space to allow for the download, the uncompressed setup files, and the actual installation, which includes copies the source files as well.
- Multi-touch screen, mouse, or tablet
- 1280×768 screen resolution at 100% (96dpi), 1920×1080 at 150%, and 2650×1440 at 200%
- DVD drive (required for installing the box version of the software)
- Microsoft .Net framework 4.6
- Microsoft internet explorer 11 or later
- Internet connection is required to sign into authenticathe CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, receive performance and stability updates, access online content, and use some features, such as QR codes or the content exchange.
Note: If the Microsoft .Net framework is not available on your computer, it will be installed during product insallation.
Download CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8
Installation instructions Free CorelDRAW X8
B1: First run file CorelLauncher.exe
B2: Enter Serial number then click “Next” button
How to get Serial number?
- Run file Keygen corelx8.exe
- In the box Select a product select CorelDraw Graphics Suite X8
B3: Choose Typical Installtion and wait for Installation process
B4: If you have an account, click “I already have an account”, if not yet, Please fill in the required information => click Continue.
Finally, please confirm in the registered email.