Microsoft Office 2007 overview
Microsoft Office 2007 is a set of tools that includes many applications with many different features built into it like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Access,…It is one of the most popular office applications today, Office 2007 gives users a great support experience that they could never have before. Currently, Office 2007 is appreciated by improved interface, rich support, popular output formats.
Microsoft Office 2007 includes
- Microsoft office Access 2007
- Microsoft office Communicator 2007
- Microsoft office Excel 2007
- Microsoft office Groove 2007
- Microsoft office InfoPath 2007
- Microsoft office OneNote 2007
- Microsoft office Outlook 2007
- Microsoft office PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft office Publisher 2007
- Microsoft office Word 2007
What’s new in Office 2007?
- Use the Quick access toolbar
- Use the office button
- Use the ribbon
- The Office Assistant
Microsoft Office 2007 minimum System Requirments:
- CPU: 500MHz
- RAM: 256MB RAM
- Hard drive space: 2GB free hard drive space for installation; final amount used depends on which features are installed
- Media drive: CD or DVD drive
- Monitor: Monitor capable of 1024×768 resolution
- Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32-bit browser only
MS office 2007 free download
+ Link mega:
Installing Microsoft Office 2007
Step 01: Click run Setup.exe
Step 02: Enter Serial Key Office 2007 (find in setup folder) and then click Continue
Step 03: Check the I accept the terms of this agreement box and then click Continue button to proceed to the next step.
Step 04: Here, you have two options: Install Now or Customize. Clicking the Install Now button will begin installing Office 2007 on your Windows drive.
Step 05: Everything is complete and you are now able to access Microsoft Office 2007.
Good luck for everyone!