Autocad 2013 is an all-inclusive professional program for making 2D and 3D drawings, plans, maps, and designs. When it comes to computer-aided design software, architects, engineers, and even the industry as a whole utilize Autocad more than any other program.
Developed and distributed by Autodesk, Autocad 2013 is the 27th edition of Autocad, a popular program for creating 2D and 3D drawings. New features in AutoCAD 2015 make the program easier to use than ever before, whether it’s the streamlined user interface, the customizable ribbon, or the streamlined command line. You won’t experience the same sluggishness in the UI while working with huge files as you may with more recent versions. With Autodesk 360 and cloud computing, you can easily maintain and share drawings online. It’s safe to say that 2013’s version of AutoCAD is a vast improvement over previous years, and deserving of our attention.
- Microsoft XP SP3 or Windows 7
- 32-bit XP: Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon Dual Core with SSE2 technology, 1.6 GHz or higher
- 32-bit Windows 7: Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon Dual Core with SSE2 technology, 3.0 GHz or higher.
- 64-bit: Athlon 64 or Opteron with SSE2 technology, or an Intel Xeon or Pentium 4 with EM64T support and SSE2 technology.
- 2 GB RAM
- Storage space: 6.0 GB
- With a resolution of 1024 x 768 and True Color,
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
Download Autocad 2013 (32&64-bit) for free
Installation guide Autocad 2013 step by step
Step 1: Install the program
1. To begin the installation, extract the downloaded file, click “Setup.exe,” then select “Install.”
2. Check ‘I Accept’ and click ‘Next’
3. Here, the serial number and product key must be entered into the program. Please check the box that says, “I have my product information,” and then provide the following information:
- Serial number: 666 – 69696969
- Product key: 001E1
Then select ‘Next’ to continue
4. Click “Install” to start the installation.
5. Select ‘Finish’ to complete the installation.
Step 2: Activate Autocad 2013
Note: First, You need to Disable Your network Card, pull the network cable out or block with a firewall
Open Autocad 2013 and choose “Activate”
1. Select “I have an activation code from Autodesk”
5. Copy the request code into the keygen and press generate
6. Now copy the activation code back to the activation screen and click Next. Done! You own an Autodesk product that has been fully registered.
Read more: Download AutoCAD 2010 crack