Microsoft Windows 8.1 Overview
Windows 8.1 is an evolution of the Windows 8 vision for a world where great devices are paired with a powerful collection of essential apps
and cloud-based services. This one has all fresh structures of windows 8 and brings up to date to Windows 8.1 is permitted for the operators who are using windows 8. It had efficient features than windows 8, which prepared it good-looking to the operators.
This is the new Windows, and it’s designed for the way you live. It’s advanced, delivering the best of new hardware designs and technologies. It’s personal, offering a range of choices that spans devices, designs, and displays. You get a selection of great apps, more cloud-powered entertainment, more communication and storage options, and a better web with new browsing and search experiences.
Best of all, Windows brings everything together so that all your apps and services work intelligently with each other and stay in sync with you. That’s the one-of-a-kind experience waiting for you on Windows 8.1 and Windows RT 8.1 today.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 key feartures
- Help & Tips Section: In Windows 8.1, you get Help & Tips straight from Microsoft’s mouth
- Return of the Start Button: Users will no longer need to hassle with third-party tools for adding a Start Button
- “Right Click” Menu: The new Start Button also offers a “right-click” menu that gives quick access to tons of major functions. You can also shut down or restart your PC directly from this menu
- Boot to Desktop: Windows 8.1 let you configure your PC to boot directly into desktop mode.
- Customizable Start Screen: you can arrange the live tiles in groups on the Start Screen
- Easier PC Settings: You can make changes to settings for power, display, network configuration and more without being relying on the legacy Control Panel
- Comprehensive Search: letting you bring together results from many different content sources, including the Web, apps, files, and SkyDrive.
- A Slicker Built-In Browser: IE 11 faster and more stable Internet Explore (IE) 10. It’s also gets rid of the earlier 10-tab limit on open pages and lets you view pages side-by-sde
- SkyDrive Integration: all apps and files are now stored in Microsoft’s cloud.
- Strengthened Security
Windows 8.1 Operating System Requirements
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- 1 GB of system memory
- 16 GB available hard drive space (32-bit), 20 GB available hard drive space (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Get the Official Version of Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro ISO Download
Download Windows 8.1 Pro Official file ISO [32&64Bit]
Windows 8.1 Pro Installation Key
You will be required the following installation key to install Windows 8.1 Professional.
Note: This key is not for windows activation but only for installation which you’ll need to enter during installation process for both 32 Bit & 64 Bit.
How To Install Windows 8.1 ISO Using USB/DVD
After Windows 8.1 Pro ISO Download is successful. Save the iso file on your PC. Now you have to make a bootable Windows 8.1 USB/DVD media using this iso file.
Follow this tutorial on How to install Windows 8.1 ISO. The steps to install windows 8.1 are simple and easy.