Windows 7 Home Premium is one of the basic version for this windows. Microsoft launched this version of Windows 7 for the basic home uses only. In my personal opinion, this version of Windows 7 s best for the home uses. This will serve every need of the computer and its features that you need in your home.
Win 7 home premium Minimum hardware requirements:
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 GB of system memory
- 40-GB hard disk drive (traditional or SSD) with at least 15 GB of available space
- Graphics adapter that supports DirectX 9 graphics, has a Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) driver, Pixel Shader 2.0 hardware, and 32 bits per pixel and a minimum of 128 MB graphics memory 32-bit versus 64-bit.
How to activate your Windows 7 Home Premium?
- Restart computer
- Make sure that you’ve an active internet connection
- Check date and time and correct if necessary
- Start command prompt as an administrator
- Type slmgr /upk and press enter (this will uninstall the installed activation key from your system)
- Type slui 3 and press enter. A window will open, please enter your purchased activation key and confirm it. This will start the activation
If this should fail, please try the phone activation below.
Please right click on Start and click on Properties the the menu opened.
Click the “Activate Windows now” link at the bottom of the window.
Select “Show me other ways to activate” from the Activation menu.
Click Next. Select the “Use automated phone system” from the list of options. You may be prompted to enter an administrator password. If so, enter the password, and click OK.
Select the location that is closest to you. You will be given a list of numbers that you can call, and an installation ID number will be displayed in the window.
Call the number. You will be connected to an automated system that will guide you through the activation process. You will be prompted for the installation ID that is displayed on the screen.
Use your phone’s keypad to enter your Installation ID. Write down the confirmation number. After you have entered the installation ID, you will be provided with a confirmation number. Write it down or type it into Notepad
Enter the confirmation number into the activation window and click Next.
After this step your Windows will be activated successfully. If any issues arise please do not hesitate to contact us.